Overwhelmed!

I’ve been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately, between all of my commitments and Chad working ALL THE TIME on fires (he is a forest ranger and a part of his job is fighting wildland fires, and it’s fire season right now through mid December so he’ll be busy).

I think the stress is really messing up my mojo! lol. I have been trying to get “caught up” though. I would like to finish my 2007 pics at least by the end of the year. I like to scrap all my pictures, so I’ve been kind of trying to go through the less inspiring ones and get those on paper lately. This was one of those sets of pictures, but after I started working on them I am happy with the outcome :)

Supplies: Cardstock: The Paper Studio; Patterned paper: Scenic Route (one of my new faves!); Letters: The Paper studio; journaling pen; Zig memory systems.

Very simple page, but of course the design still took me forever to figure out exactly what I wanted to do with it! lol. I traced and cut out the artisan label for journaling and then doodled around the edges to make it more defined.

Comments

1. Chelsey says

Cute picture! I know what you mean about being overwhelmed. It is getting to be that time of year. I also like to scrapbook all of my photos. I just can’t pick and choose, its too hard! And all of the pretty paper and embellishments are just calling to be used, so hey, why not scrap them all? :)

2. Jen says

Crystal, I hope you are able to get your mojo back soon. Your layout looks fantastic! But, I know what it’s like when a design takes forever to take shape. Frustrating.

3. Suzanne Webb says

Don’t get overwhelmed…I tell my customers (young ones, like you) all the time, not to get frustrated with unscrapped pics…because some day they will be an empby-nester like we are,and LOVE having the pics to scrap of your kids, while they are at college, etc… :)

4. sally aka cellomom says

Totally with you on being overwhelmed! This page is really sweet!!! and i love your fall photog!! I’ve gotta run out and get some hay and a pumpkin!! Loving FALL!!!

5. Marci says

CUTE layout!!Don’t worry about feeling like you want to be ‘caught up.’ Think about it…what would you do if there were no more pictures to scrap? Catching up is my nightmare, lol!

6. Georgina says

Im another one who knows where your coming from with the mojo/stress thing! It will come back dont worry – try not to burn yourself out!