3 Tbsp Butter 1/4 cup Flour
2-2.5 Cups Milk
1/4 cup Italian Herb Philadelphia Cooking Creme *optional
1.5 cups cheese (I used Colby-Jack)
1/2 tsp parsley
1. Over medium heat, melt butter, then stir in flour mixing well.
2. Add milk, mixing well with a whisk. Stir in cooking creme, cheese and additional spices (parsley, salt, pepper).
3. Cover, and cook an additional 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently until all the cheese is melted in, and your sauce has a nice consistency. Add more milk if necessary for desired consistency.
Three Cheese Chicken Penne
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
8 oz. Chicken breast, cut into thin strips
Cheesy Sauce (above)
8 oz. (1/2 of a 16 oz. box) Penne Noodles, cooked
1/2 tsp Basil
1/2 cup Diced Tomatoes
Parmeson cheese, optional
1. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat, Add chicken strips and salt/pepper as desired.
2. When chicken is done, stir in the Cheesy alfredo sauce and penne noodles. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
3. Top with basil, parmesan cheese, and diced tomatoes.