(Note: I promised my best “thriving” tips, but my post was getting way too long, so I will include those next week. In the meantime, please leave YOUR best “thriving” tips in the comments…How do you thrive, when life gets tough?)
The idea for this has been on my heart for a while, but it’s finally coming together and I can’t tell you how excited I am about it! And, because I’m so excited about it, I want you all to be excited too, and to that end, I’m having a little giveaway party to celebrate the launch of the Thriving Thursdays link up.
Here are the prizes:
1. First up, my friend Lindsey from Road to 31 has created this super cute ABC character training program, called “Godly Girls Curriculum.” I will be offering up a full review of the curriculum in the next little bit, but for now, she is offering a set for FREE to one of my readers.
1. Casting Crowns is probably my favorite Christian group, so I’m excited to offer one of their CD’s to a lucky winner. One winner will receive “Until the Whole World Hears” (PS-No affiliation here, but that CD is on sale for only $5 right now, if you click the link and head over to Christian Books website.)
3. Another Winner will receive a new book, The Fiddler, from Beverly Lewis:
4. And, finally…I am offering up this awesome Tastefully Simple fall package, including Homestyle Beef & Noodle Soup, Nana’s Apple Cake, and a sample of the itty bitty chai drink mix.
And now on to the fun!!! (You can enter the giveaway at the very bottom of this post, past the linky)
Thriving Thursdays is a link up for family-friendly bloggers, who are choosing to THRIVE in their lives. It’s a place for us to encourage and inspire one another to live life to the fullest–in Jesus Christ. I welcome you to participate! I only ask that you follow these simple guidelines:
1. I believe that we can help each other thrive, just by sharing how we’re thriving! So, link up your posts about thriving–in marriage, faith, parenting, homemaking, relationships, in the kitchen, in frugality. Everything we do can be a ministry and worship to our Lord
2. In the name of community and support, please visit at least 2 other bloggers. And, please link no more than 3 posts each week.
3. I would love it if you would include a link back here on your post or somewhere on your blog! And, especially now when we’re just starting out, I would love for you to pin, facebook, tweet, etc. about the new link up
4. Keep it family friendly, please…but that’s it.
Have fun, and I can’t wait to see what you all have to say Feel free to link up your “favorite ever” blog post as well, since we’re all just getting to know each other around here.
And now for the giveaway. There are several ways you can enter: a Rafflecopter giveaway