Just a little fun today with Priscilla from Blissful Wife :)
What is your Name? Crystal
What is the Name of your blog? Serving Joyfully
What is your blog’s web address? http://www.servingjoyfully.com
1. What state do you currently reside? Kentucky
2. What color is your natural hair? Dark Brown
3. How tall are you? 5’6″
4. What is your favorite food? Pizza? (I stink at picking just one thing!)
5. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Gray
6. What are three cosmetic items that you wear every single day? There aren’t 3. Carmex, if that counts.
7. What is your denomination? Non-Denominational
8. Describe your testimony? I grew up with enough knowledge through my grandparents to be “scared” and that fear saved me from a lot of mistakes until I learned more about grace later in life.
9. How did you meet your husband? Church.
10. What is your favorite beverage? A tie between soda and water.
11. How many kids do you have? 2
12. Have you ever experienced an earthquake? no.
13. What is your favorite TV show? Don’t really watch enough to have a fave, although I did watch Secret Life and Switched at Birth for a couple seasons.
14. What was the last movie you saw? At the theater? So long ago I don’t remember.
15. Who is your favorite Bible character? Again, I stink at faves…is it cheating to say Jesus?
16. What color are your eyes? Brown w/ green
17. Are you a working mother, stay at home wife, or stay at home mom? Stay at home mom.
18. Do you homeschool? Yep :)
19. Did/do you attend University? Yes, I got both my BA and MA in English at EKU
20. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be? Now? We’d be out of debt.
21. Who is your favorite Christian singer or band? Casting Crowns
22. What is your absolute favorite color? Pink
23. Think about something from the ocean and write it down: (yes, random…I know) the beach.
24. Where is your favorite place to dine out? T.G.I.Fridays
25. Did you attend church camp? Yes, one year I did get to do that :)
26. Name a blog friend who’s name starts with the same letter as your name: Christin Slade.
27. Do you have a Facebook Account for your blog? www.facebook.com/servingjoyfully
28. Do you have a Twitter Account for your blog? www.twitter.com/servingjoyfully
29. Name someone you miss right now: My mamaw, who passed away 10 years ago.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory?
31. Name one thing you can cook better than your husband’s mother: (if you’re not married, then your own mother.) Really??? No thank you…
32. Would you consider yourself stubborn? Yes.
33. Do you feel like you are a good writer? I do think it’s one of my strengths, although definitely something I need to practice and improve.
34. Do you pin? If so, list your Pinterest screen name. Serving Joyfully (www.pinterest.com/servingjoyfully)
35. How many hours do you spend on Pinterest per day? Not long, maybe 10 minutes, an average of 2-3 times per week, maybe more if I’m looking for something specifically
36. Do you use WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, or Typepad? (or another?) WordPress
37. Where do you stand on wearing socks with sandals? Just don’t do it.
38. Did you design your own blog, or hire a graphic designer? I designed my own.
39. What is your favorite widget/gadget? Probably the search feature because that’s something I appreciate on other blogs, and even my own sometimes.
40. If you had to choose only one, would you have a clean bathroom or a clean kitchen? Kitchen.
41. Where did you honeymoon? We went on a cruise to the Bahamas.
42. Did you elope? No, but I wish we would have…
43. Do you have a favorite sports team? I’ve kind of adopted hubby’s (he’s the real sports fan) Washington Redskins, St. Louis Cardinals, and UK College Basketball.
44. What is your favorite praise & worship song? Again, I stink at faves, but one that comes to mind first is the Newsboys Version of “Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus/Where you belong” Not necessarily praise/worship, but it makes me feel that way.
45. Were you raised in church? No.
46. When did you start blogging? I had an online journal back in the day, but started my blog back in early 2007, as a scrapbook blog and it has grown from there.
47. What are your favorite blogs? I have some listed on my sidebar, the list is always growing and changing.
48. Have you ever lived in another country? Nope.
49. Have you done missions? If so, where & when. Not reall, although I went on a short-term mission trip to Haiti back in college.
50. What version of the Bible do you prefer? NKJV
51. What’s the story behind your blog name? I have a desire to serve God, my family, and others…with a joyful spirit.
52. Describe the ultimate hands down best date on a $20 budget. Hmmm..for us in particular, probably take-out pizza and a movie night. We never eat in the living room while watching TV, so it’s kind of a fun thing for us to do.
53. Will you tell one blogger about this survey? If so, then who? (optional: include their web address) No one in particular, just shared like all the rest of my posts.
54. What is your favorite scripture? Way too many! When I worked with youth, they used to tease me, because at least once in every message would include the phrase “this is one of my favorite verses.” lol…But, off the top of my head, I’d say John 10:10.
Did you ever fill out myspace surveys? I’d love to hear some of your answers!