Each week, Crystal Paine at Money Saving Mom shares her weekly goals and hosts a link up for others to share as well. Because of my colossal failure with many things, and my renewed desire to get back on the wagon, I decided to do this by participating. Some of these will seem like basic things to many of you, but I’m nothing if not honest, and this is where I am right now. There are some things that I am already doing, so those aren’t on the list.
1. Memorize 2 verses (one with the boys and one for myself)
2. Reach out to someone new through visit or contact (our family is working on a shut-in ministry that we can do together)
3. Read 3 chapters of Prayer Warrior Mom.
1. Start on All About Reading program with boys (Watch for a review coming soon!)
2. Do something intentional to show love to my husband each day
3. Get back on track with meal planning.
4. Get busy bags, etc. ready for our trip to Teaching Them Diligently in Nashville this weekend.
1. In bed by 10:30 at least 5 nights
2. Work out 5 times
3. Count calories daily with My Fitness Pal.
This is kind of a trial run, so next week’s goals might be tweaked a bit, but we’ll go with this list for now. Wish me luck ;)