I have to admit that I am really a print book gal. I love to feel the book in my hands while I’m reading. However, there are many advantages to eReaders. And one of them is the abundance of free books!
The only problem is wading through all of them to find the good-quality ones. I have done that for you, with an Amazon store that I update at least weekly full of the latest and greatest high-quality ebooks, from trusted authors and publishers. So this week, I have updated my free ebooks store on Amazon, with over 50 FREE ebooks for Kindle. I have a separate category for fiction and nonfiction.
Here are my top 10 picks this week.
Note: I have not read all of these books. This post contains affiliate links, so if you go on to purchase something else after the free book, I may receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support. All books were $0.00 when added (8/13), but the price is subject to change, so please double check before purchasing. I’ll try to cross through them when they expire.
A Stranger’s Gift (Women of Pinecraft). by Anna Schmidt; Published by Barbour Books
2. The Deuce. F P Lione. Published by Revell
3. By Tracie Peterson & Judith Miller. Published by Bethany House
4. Rain Song by Alice J. Weisler. Published by Bethany House
5. Through the Fire (First Responders) by Shawn Grady. Published by Bethany House
What’s it Like to be Married to Me? And Other Dangerous Questions. By Linda Dillow; Published by David C. Cook
2. In Christ Alone: Living a Gospel Centered Life. By Sinclair Ferguson; Published by Reformation Trust Publishing
The Most Misused Verses in the Bible. By Eric J. Bargerhuff; Published by Bethany House
Confessions of a Raging Perfectionist. By Amanda Jenkins; Tyndale House Publishers
5. Orthodoxy (Moody Classics). By Gilbert Keith Chesterton; Moody Publishing