I have to admit that I am really a print book gal. I love to feel the book in my hands while I’m reading. However, there are many advantages to eReaders. And one of them is the abundance of free books!
The only problem is wading through all of them to find the good-quality ones. I have done that for you, with an Amazon store that I update at least weekly full of the latest and greatest high-quality ebooks, from trusted authors and publishers. So this week, I have updated my free ebooks store on Amazon, with over 50 FREE ebooks for Kindle. I have a separate category for fiction and nonfiction.
Here are my top 10 picks this week.
Note: I have not read all of these books. This post contains affiliate links, so if you go on to purchase something else after the free book, I may receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support. All books were $0.00 when added, but the price is subject to change, so please double check before purchasing. I’ll try to cross through them when they expire.
1. A Cast of Stones by Patrick W. Carr. Published by Bethany House.
2. Misery Loves Company by Rene Gutteridge. Publised by Tyndale House.
3. The Calling of Emily Evans by Jeanette Oke. Published by Bethany House
5. Paradise Valley by Dale Cramer. Published by Bethany House
Free Non Fiction
1. Spurgeon Gems, Quotes by Charles Spurgeon. Published by Chapel Library
2. Circle of Friends Barbecue Recipes by Gooseberry Patch
3. Heaven Hears by Lindy Boone Michaelis, et. al. Published by Tyndale House
5. Altitude by Michael Simone, published by Koehler Books.
If you enjoy finding free books, would you share this post for others to find as well?