I love the abundance of free books promotions available for Kindle and other ereaders. What I don’t love is wading through all of them to find the good-quality ones. You too? Well, since I’ve done that tedious job, I thought I’d share it with you.
I have an Amazon store that I update weekly, full of the latest and greatest high-quality ebooks, from trusted authors and publishers. This week I have updated my free ebooks store on Amazon, with over 50 FREE ebooks for Kindle. I have a separate category for fiction and nonfiction.
Here are my top 10 picks this week. But the be sure to check out my amazon store for the others. If you think you might be interested, I’d recommend grabbing it now, because the promotion can end at any time. Also, if you’d like more info on how to find your own free books, you can see my post, 5 ways to Find Frugal Books.
Note: I have not read all of these books. This post contains affiliate links, so if you go on to purchase something else after the free book, I may receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support. All books were $0.00 when added, but the price is subject to change, so please double check before purchasing. I’ll try to cross through them when they expire.
1. Love by the Letter, by Melissa Jagears. Published by Bethany House
2. Child of the Mist by Kathleen Morgan. Published by Revell.
3. Jenna’s Cowboy. by Sharon Gillenwater. Published by Revell
4. The 13: Fall. By Robbie Cheuvrant. Published by Barbour Books
5. Waiting for Summer’s Return. By Kim Vogel Sawyer. Published by Bethany House.
Free Non Fiction
1. The Eyes of the Heart: Seeing God’s in the Everyday Moments of Life. By Tracie Peterson. Published by Bethany House. 2. The Art of Caregiving: Lend Support and Encouragement to those with Cancer. By Michael S. Barry. Published by David C. Cook.
3. God, Me, and Sweet Iced Tea: Experiencing God in the Midst of Everyday Moments. By Rose Chandler Johnson.
4. Wisdom & Wonder: Common Grace in Science and Art by Abraham Kuyper, et al. Published by Christian’s Library Press.
5. Frugal Family Activities. by Carolyn Stone and Annabelle Stevens
This post contains affiliate links.