Fall Fun Pack for Pre-K/K, 20+ Pages

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Free Fall Printable Pack from Serving Joyfully

Remember yesterday when I told you that I had a new printable pack coming? Well, today it’s here :)  Yay!

We LOVE fall in our house :) So I was excited to create some fall-themed activities for my boys. I have offered a few downloads in the past, but today I’m excited to offer a complete printable pack with lots of great activities for Pre-K/K.  Some of what you’ll find is pictured above, with over 20 pages total.   You’ll find:

• Writing practice/tracing words
  • Matching activities
  • Dominoes game
  • Matching Game
  • Counting/Addition/Sorting Worksheets
  • Patterns
  • Color by Number
  • And more!

This freebie has expired, but you can still down load a couple of the individual elements by clicking below:

Get Your Fall Fun Pack in my Printables Store

PS–if you like this printable pack, I would love for you to share it, pin it, tweet it, or otherwise let your friends know about it.

*Free printable includes graphics from www.mycutegraphics.com. Used by permission.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Homemaking Bundle long banner 2

The Homemaking Bundle is BACK...and it's better than ever!

This is, arguably, the best year yet for the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. Get the resources you need to help you WIN at homemaking! P.S. As one of the contributors for this bundle, I will receive a commission from bundles purchased through my link. I want to say "Thank You" by providing some special bonuses just for you!

Comments

Wendy, you have to “like” the page first and then it should show up. However, the app I am using to distribute it sometimes has issues, so if it doesn’t work for you, you can email me at Crystal (at) serving joyfully (dot) com and I’ll get it to you.

Teresa, email me at Crystal (at) serving joyfully (dot) com, and I will get it to you :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

1. Jody says

This was great! My 4 year old finished the packet yesterday and proudly showed what he did to my husband each night.

Shayna, maybe you could try unliking, then click “like” again and refresh the page? I’ve never had that happen before.

2. Connie Hulsey Tibbles says

When you get to the "likers" page, scroll down past the pdf ( the fall pic page) i just printed out the pages I wanted. Hope this helps.

Marie, if it isn’t working for you, feel free to email me at Crystal (at) Serving Joyfully (dot) com.

3. Anonymous says

I have just signed up for your newsletters, etc. Is there a way I can get some of your past schooling packets? Thank you, I look forward to your e-mails

4. Kate says

I am not a Facebook user, is there still a way I can download this. Fall is my favorite season too and I would love to use this for my daughter!

-Crystal

Ashley, as the post states, this pack is no longer free. I am very sorry, but my downloads are free for a limited time only as a Thank You to my subscribers. Each one lasts for about 1 month, so be sure and subscribe or “like” now and never miss another one again! Also, a little secret…since I’ve had several people contact me about missing them lately, I’m going to be running a very special deal soon so that you can get the one you missed. Hope that helps.
      -Crystal