Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Great Homeschool Conventions. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Homeschooling is hard work. The days are long. The pay is abysmal. The appreciation is nonexistent–the critics are usually much louder than the supporters! It is vital that we find ways to refill ourselves in the midst of that, and one great way to do that is through homeschool conventions.
I’ve shared MANY times how blessed we were to attend a homeschool convention last year! We loved it and were refreshed, rejuvenated, and educated. It was great. In fact, if you haven’t read my post about why you should attend a homeschool convention, go read it right now :) This post will wait for you. I have also written about how you can get the most out of it as a family, which is what we did.
If you’ve been dreaming about a homeschool convention, your last chance of the year for Great Homeschool Conventions is coming up next month–June 12-14th in Ontario, CA at the Ontario Convention Center. (That’s California. Not Canada like I thought the first time I saw it!)
Ontario, California GHC
Just in case you’re on the fence about this great convention, I thought I’d share even more reasons to attend the homeschool convention in Ontario, California:
- This convention will offer the largest Homeschool Curriculum Exhibit Hall in California, including 100’s of great companies.
- See Heidi St. John, Matt Walsh, Michael Medved, and dozens of other speakers. Check out the sessions and schedule. Also, since you couldn’t possibly attend all the sessions you want to attend, you can purchase them on audio, exclusively at the convention.
- In addition to great sessions for mom and dad, GHC offers very popular tracks for Children and teens during the convention as well.
- See popular Bob Smiley for the Family Comedy Night (available as an add-on purchase for convention attendees only)
- Amazing discounted hotel rates just for the convention (some for $89-$99!)
- FREE Parking at the event.
This is a perfect way to make use of your summer and get a head start on planning for next year!
2015 Dates & Locations
In case you’re like me and anxiously awaiting the dates and locations for next year, they were recently announced:
Since we were, unfortunately, unable to attend any homeschool convention this year, I am even more excited to see the dates announced for next year…looking onward!
Are you going to make it to Ontario, CA this year? Or have you gone to another one this year?