Last week, I shared a little confession with you–even though I include a whole section in my course about making your own custom essential oil blends, I don’t make all of my own essential oil blends.
There are several reasons for that, and if you missed last week’s post, you can see some of those reasons here.
But basically here is a little summary:
- perfected recipes from my favorite EO companies.
And again, you can go here to read more details about each of those reasons. So, with all of that said, I wanted to share some of my favorite essential oil blends to purchase. I still make a lot of my blends, but below are some of the ones I like to purchase.
Many of these we use often or even daily. I use lots of others as well, but was trying to share just my favorites!
My Favorite Blends
- Bug Off. This is a seasonal one, but let me tell you when we need it I’m so glad I have it. We are a baseball family, so we’re outside a lot in the summer and myself and my youngest son are always swarmed with mosquitoes! I love that this is all natural, no chemicals. It also smells much better than regular bug spray and it’s much more affordable. Win-win-win.
- Immune Strength. We use this one so often it’s one of my top 5 must have oils. I use it to make our hand soap, in household cleaners, and we have roller ball bottles of it diluted for daily use in high illness seasons, or when we feel something coming on. This stuff is amazing! [PS–if the price tag is an obstacle on that one, Flu Time has similar ingredients and uses but is already partially diluted so it’s about half the price]
- Attention Assist. My son has high-functioning autism. Both of them have ADHD tendencies. This oil really helps with that. We diffuse it during the school day, or they wear it on EO bracelets. This is also available as a convenient roll-on.
- Migraine Support. I really like this oil. Nothing always helps my bad headaches or migraines, but this does seem to help somewhat. (I also use their clear head, lavender, and/or peppermint oil for headaches). This is another one that is now available as a roll-on.
- Loads of Fun. I mentioned this oil in my laundry post, but I love it! I use it on my dryer balls, and it is a perfect blend of oils to offer a fresh scent without being overpowering.
- Tummy Rub. In a household, with a family, it’s practically inevitable that somebody will have an upset stomach at some point. This oil is great for helping out with those tummy troubles! Get it here as a roll on.
- Balance. I love this oil for several reasons. Firstly, it has a calming and centering effect on emotions. Secondly, it smells really good. My family loves it and calls it my perfume. (I can’t wear real perfume due to MCS)
- Counting Sheep. This is one of their roller ball blends and my favorite nighttime oil! The scent is quite pleasing, and the combination of oils is very relaxing.
- Breathe Ease. We don’t use this one as much right now, but definitely in the winter we use this a lot. And sometimes I use it in the spring time as well due to allergies. [This one is also available in a pre-diluted roll-on]
I also love the new roller ball blends from RMO. These are perfect for on-the-go. Yes, I can make my own and I do that often. But, these are already diluted and in roller ball bottles and ready to go, so no need to worry about diluting them or purchasing roller ball bottles yourself. I keep several in my purse at all times.
P.S. Don’t forget about the great sale Rocky Mountain Oils is having right now on their kits.
- Save 20% on any kit.
- Buy 2 kits, save 25% on both kits
- Buy 3 kits, save 30% on all kits!
In addition to the discount, you will receive a FREE 16-hole wooden box with your kit purchase! The sale ends July 4th, so be sure to make your order soon!
P.P. S. I’m hosting a great giveaway right now. Go here to enter to win a Concentration Kit from RMO.