One of my goals this year is to read more books for growth. I read Christian fiction for enjoyment, but I want to read more books for growth as well.
In hearing from many of you, I know that’s one of your goals this year as well. So, I wanted to share a great program that I have found to be a bit under the radar–it’s not very well known.
Tyndale House has a rewards program where you can earn free books. And by free, I mean really free–no purchase necessary, no shipping costs, nothing at all except a few clicks of your mouse.
I have been a member for several years and have received many free books during that time. Earlier this week I hopped on the site to spend my points and found that right now they have the biggest selection I’ve ever seen available (more than 150 books to choose from!!!), so I wanted to share it with you.
Sign up at Tyndale Rewards
How to get your free book from Tyndale:
- The very first thing you’ll need to do is to sign up for tyndale rewards. Use this link to get a bonus 25 points. [You can stop there and you will already have earned a free sticker set or activity book!]
- Complete any of the following for instant points:
- Enter your birthday for the birthday club, 15 pts.
- Take the club member reader survey, 45 pts.
- Subscribe to e-Newsletter/e-Devotional, 20 pts.
- After completing these quick activities, you’ll have earned a total of 105 points, and you can choose any book valued at 105 or less. Complete your request, verify your address, and your book will be on it’s way!
There are other ways to earn points–surveys, reviews, invite friends, and new opportunities are always coming up as well. Some may require up to
Rewards start at just 10 points! There are several sticker sets for just 13 points each, and activity books for children for just 20 points each.
The books available are always changing, but here are just a few that are available right now:
- The One Year Amish Peace by Tricia Goyer
- So Long, Insecurity Devotional Journey by Beth Moore
- Busy Mom’s Guide to Parenting Young Children
- Faith that Sticks stickers
- Faith that Sticks activity books
- Several Bibles to choose from
- Belonging Journal
- Adventures in Odyssey Compilations
- Several Spanish resources
- Plugged in Parenting
- Your Heart’s Desire: 14 Truths to change the way you Love and are Loved
- I Am With You: Daily Meditations on Knowing and Experiencing God
- Bringing up Boys by James Dobson
- The New Strong-Willed Child by James Dobson
- Running the Rapids by Dr. Kevin Lehman
- One-Year Worship the King Devotional
- In His Image devotional Bible
- The Hour that Matters Most: The Surprising Power of the Family Meal
There are many more selections (over 150!), these are just a few I thought you might be interested in.
Sign up now and get your free book from Tyndale.
Note: There are other ways to earn points as well, though some must be approved and will credit to your account within 1-2 days.
P.S. If you don’t need the books, enter your email and grab one of the free kids items to donate to your local church, pre-school, or daycare center.
Related Articles & Resources
- Find more free books here and here.
- Amazon often has kindle books from your favorite publishers for FREE and you don’t even need a kindle.
- Get 2 completely free Audio books with your Audible free trial.
- How I get free and frugal books.
- How I make the most of Paperback Swap.