Rocky Mountain Oils is giving you a FREE Summer Skin kit ($83.90 value) with the purchase of $175 or more!!!
Don’t let the name fool you, though! This kit is much more than just skin care. The Lavender, Tea Tree, and Peppermint are on my must-have list that I use daily for everything from household cleaning to skincare, headaches, vertigo, and more. The Frankincense has many uses as well, including being a part of my DIY Fibro Relief Cream.
This is an amazing deal on it’s own, but today only, you can combine that deal with this one exclusively for Serving Joyfully readers and also get a FREE Present Moments blend!
How to get the deal:
- Go here to visit Rocky Mountain Oils and add $175 worth of products to your cart. (Do not add the free items to your cart)
- Click the cart button to visit your cart. There will be a pop up with your free skincare set. Click “add to cart.” You should see the skincare set added to your cart with a cost of $0.00.
- In the gift card or code box, use promocode FREE99. Another pop up box will show the free present moments offer. Click “add to cart.” You should now see the skincare set and the present moments blend in your cart with a cost of $0.00.
Note: If you don’t need/want to spend $175, you can get the free Present Moments ($30 value) with a purchase of $99. Simply add $99+ to your cart and then enter the code FREE99.
This is a perfect opportunity to stock up if you’ve been planning to get started with essential oils. Amazing opportunity to get more bang for your buck.
Also, don’t forget to think outside the box! Rocky Mountain Oils has recently expanded their product line to include some great other products. Here are some recommendations:
- Kids Line Roller ball blends kit…we love these, and not just for the kids! There is also a regular set of rollerball blends, and a chakra set (even if you aren’t interested in chakras, these are some great blends!)
- Essential oil cases–they have a variety of types and sizes including cloth, wooden, and more. I have this vegan leather clutch and I love it! It’s very nice.
- Rose Quartz Aromatherapy Bracelet–pretty and functional!
- Carrier Oils–these are necessary for diluting essential oils for safe use, and RMO has a great selection of different ones.
- A Diffuser–the droplet diffuser is a great inexpensive option!
- The Ava Shield line of cleaning and hygiene products (we especially love the toothpaste, and the cleaning concentrate!)
- Tohi supplements–I love these!
- Tohi Skincare Products–I especially love the fragrance free skin cream!
Go here to see why I love Rocky Mountain Oils.
Happy Shopping! I’d love to hear what you purchased :)