Over the past few weeks, I have been trying out a new-to-me blend from Rocky Mountain oils, Present Moments. I love it so much that I just had to share it with you…AND, I got with my contact at RMO to plan a promotion to let you guys try it out for free!!! More details on the free offer later, but for now why I’m raving about this oil.
You might remember that I have MCS and can’t tolerate synthetic/chemical fragrances. This cuts out a lot of things as even “unscented” products usually have fragrance in the ingredients (grrr!). Everything I use is chemical and fragrance free–from cleaners to dish soap, laundry soap, body wash, lotion, etc. While I have learned to appreciate the wonderful smell of nothing, I also sometimes miss being able to pretty up with a scented lotion (which now makes me very ill).
Present Moments gives me a little taste of a pretty, girly scent without the migraine–yes, please!
This blend smells amazing! You can’t fully appreciate it unless you try it for yourself, but it’s a bit floral, a bit tangy, and just overall wonderful.
To make your perfume roller:
- Get a 5 ml roller bottle (like these super cute ones!)
- Add 10 drops of Present Moments essential oil
- Fill the rest of the roller bottle with carrier oil and add the rollerball.
Apply to your wrists, behind your ears, or on the back of your neck. Enjoy both the beautiful scent and the therapeutic benefits.
The Therapeutic Benefit
Although the scent is luscious, I really love this blend because of it’s therapeutic benefits. The blend contains: Bergamot, Cedarwood Atlas, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Rose, Sandalwood, and Vanilla in a base of 90% Fractionated Coconut Oil.
This blend is calming and a great way to support positive moods. Use this blend to battle negative feelings and promote joy.
How to Use Present Moments
I use this oil in a variety of ways:
- In a Roller Ball Blend(see above for instructions);
- Add a few drops to some Tohi body cream or fragrance-free body wash;
- Use in your diffuser;
- Add 1-2 drops to your dryer balls;
- Add 1-2 drops to a diffuser necklace.
How to try it for FREE
Rocky Mountain Oils is offering an exclusive deal for Serving Joyfully readers–you can try the Present Moments blend for free ($30 value). How to get the deal:
- Go here to visit Rocky Mountain Oils and add $99+ worth of products to your cart. (Do not add the present moments blend)
- In the gift card or code box, use promocode FREE99. Another pop up box will show the free present moments offer. Click “add to cart.” You should now see the skincare set and the present moments blend in your cart with a cost of $0.00.
Click here and scroll down to see some of my favorite product recommendations from RMO.