Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom or a working mom, I believe that all women have a high calling to keep their homes, support their husbands, and raise up their children in the way that they should go.
But it doesn’t have to be a drudgery! We can, and should feel fulfilled, peaceful and joyful about our high calling of motherhood and homemaking. We can serve our families and neighbors well, and we can do it with a joyful spirit and not grudgingly.
The Peaceful Home course provides practical strategies that you can begin to implement immediately to bring peacefulness into each area of your homemaking.
Making a home for our families involves a lot more than just keeping house. It involves all of these things and more. If one area suffers, it can have a domino effect on all other areas.
Once things start to unravel, it doesn’t take long before mom is feeling frazzled, stressed, and weary. And the home is more like a battlefield than a place of refuge.
The good news is, it doesn’t have to stay that way!
Through this course, you will learn to:
- Evaluate your heart and improve your attitude toward your family and daily chores;
- Value your marriage;
- Gain peace in your finances through better stewardship and planning;
- Value your children in a way that leads to no-regret parenting;
- Take the stress out of your kitchen and make meal time more enjoyable for everyone—even the cook;
- Clean house with diligence and joy;
- Control your schedule in a way that provides margin (and peace) to your family;
- Revolutionize your to-do list with one simple trick;
- Be more intentional in your homemaking and beyond.
We’ve all heard the saying, “If mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.” It’s a funny quip, but there is truth to it. We moms control the tone of our homes. It’s up to us to make that a positive and peaceful one, and not one filled with chaos and discord.
That’s why I’m so excited to be sharing with you the strategies that I have used to bring peacefulness to these various aspects of homemaking.
Each session will focus on one area of your homemaking and provide a variety of material such as:
- Practical tips and strategies;
- A heart-related concept or principle to help this area of your homemaking;
- Questions for reflection and self-evaluation;
- Action steps to help you apply each concept right away;
- Recommended reading and links to additional resources.
- Bonus Material: Worksheets, quotes, and other resources to help keep you inspired and excited about this journey toward peace in your home.