Help For Your Quiet Time
Sometimes it can feel overwhelming to sit down with nothing but your Bible, especially if you’re not in the habit of reading it daily. What I found is that I am the kind of person who works best with a guide. In creating this guide (journaling sheets) for myself, I wanted to create something that will hopefully inspire your quiet time as well.
This book is meant to assist you with setting up your own quiet time. In it, you will find:
- More reasons that daily Bible Study should be non-negotiable for us;
- Practical tips for scheduling your quiet time;
- Practical tips for getting the most out of your quiet time;
- A suggested quiet time routine with several components and how I use them in my daily study;
- 31 days worth of journaling sheets. Each journaling page has sections to coordinate with the quiet time components, along with a suggested Bible verse to inspire your time;
- An Index with more than 50 Bible verses, arranged by topic, meant to inspire you with a desire to study God’s word.
Note: This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF file, which will be delivered to your paypal email address. Please email Crystal (@) Serving Joyfully (dot) Com if you encounter problems with file delivery.