Blogging for Compassion
Compassion is having a Pinterest Contest! You can find the details here, but basically, here’s the rundown:
- Create a Pinterest board titled, “My Sponsored Child.”
- On your board, go to this page, and pin the image there “My sponsored child”, making sure that the following link is associated with the pin: compassion.com/my-sponsored-child
- Pin any one of the following, and tag the second pin with #mysponsoredchild.
- A photo of you and your sponsored child together
- A photo of you with a letter from your sponsored child.
- A photo of you holding a photo of your sponsored child.
- Pin anything else you want that is relevant to your sponsored child or Compassion.
- Head back to this page, and fill out the form to enter the contest.
The Fine Print: You will receive one contest entry for every repin your “Pin It for My Sponsored Child” pin receives. You can also enter the contest by sponsoring a child via compassion.com/my-sponsored-child during the contest period. You will receive 30 contest entries for each child you sponsor.
All winners will be chosen randomly.
Ten separate sponsors will win a $25 gift for their sponsored child.
Five separate sponsors will win a $100 gift for their sponsored child’s family.
The contest runs from Sept. 17 to 23, 2012.
Courtesy of Compassion International: http://blog.compassion.com/my-sponsored-child-pinterest-contest/#ixzz270kgx6m4
Now for the Twitter Party (info taken from Compassion):
WHEN: Thursday, September 20, 7:00PM Eastern
HOW: Follow the hashtag #CompassionBloggers on Twitter. TweetChat (http://tweetchat.com/) is also a great way to follow the conversation.
Everyone who participates by asking a question or making a comment with the hashtag #CompassionBloggers has the chance to win some great prizes.
For more information check out: resourcefulmommy.com.